Your shopping cart is empty.
don_socal

Quotes Feb. 12, 2019

don_socal
February 11, 2019

Abraham Lincoln Quotes

American - President February 12, 1809 - April 15, 1865

https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/abraham_lincoln

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.

Abraham Lincoln

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Abraham Lincoln

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

When I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, and that's my religion.

Abraham Lincoln

If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.

Abraham Lincoln

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

Abraham Lincoln

Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Abraham Lincoln

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

Abraham Lincoln

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.

Abraham Lincoln

I think that slavery is wrong, morally, socially and politically. I desire that it should be no further spread in these United States, and I should not object if it should gradually terminate in the whole Union.

Abraham Lincoln

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.

Abraham Lincoln

I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.

Abraham Lincoln

In giving freedom to the slave, we assure freedom to the free - honorable alike in that we give and what we preserve. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.

Abraham Lincoln

Charles Darwin Quotes

English - Scientist February 12, 1809 - April 19, 1882

https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/charles_darwin

Comments (3)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).