Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jennysiwi

Roof color?

jennysiwi
11 years ago
Beautiful! what color is the roof? This is the exact look that I am trying to achieve with my single story house. So excited to find this photo.
Virginia Countryside Cottage · More Info

Comment (1)

• Becky Harris
    9 years ago
    Jenny, I apologize, for some reason I am just now seeing your question, 2 years later! This has the look of faded charcoal gray color - it is actually the original roof from the BEFORE shots and is decades old so I don't know the product, just that these metal roofs last a very long time. But an internet search of "standing seam metal roof" will yield you what's available on the market today - there are a wide array of colors available and they can last 50-100 years. You can see more of this house here: https://www.houzz.com/magazine/houzz-tour-virginia-wine-country-cottage-stsetivw-vs~521801

Since writing this, I have revisited and Sophie and Kent's family size has doubled. thus they have the two-story addition they had plans for all along on the right side of the house. I'd love to get back and take pictures next time I'm in town to show everyone that next phase.
    jennysiwi thanked Becky Harris