Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vscding

The spotlights

vscding
11 years ago
Most grateful if someone could direct me what this style of spotlights is called?
LG House - Kitchen · More Info

Comments (15)

• vscding
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Many thanks! :)
  • 954donnah
    11 years ago
    This kitchen is glorious.
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    Thanks '954donnah'. Attached is the Kitchen Plan
  • Tomas Helikar
    11 years ago
    Fantastic kitchen design! What kind of wood panel (and from where) is surrounding the track lights? Thank you!
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    Greetings helikart,

Thanks for the comment and question regarding the ceiling feature. The wood panel is custom designed and built to suit the project. The panel is 1/2" thick veneered (Maple) with a Walnut Stain (WA-7205 - www.wallsalive.com)

Hope this helps...

thirdstone inc. [^]
  • Tomas Helikar
    11 years ago
    Did you mean maple veneered plywood? Thank you.
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    Yes. That is correct.
  • Tomas Helikar
    11 years ago
    Thanks a lot! I'll be trying to build something similar in our kitchen. :)
  • jenkinsear
    11 years ago
    About the light fixture(s): What are the dimensions of the light box? In particular, how far below the ceiling is the horizontal stained piece? And what are the dimensions of the stained pieces?

Thanks!
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    Hi jenkinsear

The stained wood panel is approx. 6" below the ceiling. I've attached the layout of the panel as well as the detail dimensions of what we did on the LG House.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • jenkinsear
    11 years ago
    Very, very helpful - thanks! Did you have any concerns about excess bulb heat within the confines of the box?
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    11 years ago
    Hi jenkinsear ,

You're welcome!...There has been no issues concerning excess heat. The bulbs themselves however hang approx. 1/2" below the face of the wood panel.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • Warwick Gabriel
    7 years ago

I am a bit late finding this kitchen, and love the design.. I have a quick question if you are still responding :) What is the width of the wood panel in comparison to the island? I can't tell from your layout plan or the picture if the panel was 4' wide or the width of the island etc..

• PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

The wood ceiling panel is 4' wide. The Island is 27" wide. Graphic plan points to the dashed line indicating "outline of panel above"

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz