WOODNo Substitute for the Natural Beauty of Wooden Roof Shingles and Shakes
This natural, renewable roof option brings weathered character and nostalgic appeal to traditional-style homesFull Story
ROOFSThe Most Popular Roofing Material is Affordable and Easy to Install
Asphalt shingles, the most widely used roof material in the U.S. are reliable and efficient, and may be right for youFull Story
TRADITIONAL STYLEKitchen of the Week: Classic Style Creates Calm for a Busy Family
Fresh take on traditional lightens up a kitchen in a large, open spaceFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: A Refined Rustic Look for a New Vermont Farmhouse
An interior designer creates a stylish mountain home for her family and friendsFull Story
GUESTHOUSESHouzz Tour: Farmhouse Meets Industrial in a Restored New Jersey Barn
Amish craftsmen, trusting clients and an architect with a vision save a historic barn from a complete teardownFull Story
CURB APPEALThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Great Front Facade Touches to Borrow
Pull up to a better view and make visitors feel welcome by perking up your home’s faceFull Story
Beautiful Residential Interior Transformations in Northern Virginia
- Brentwood 2-Piece Sectional Sleeper Sofa, Cream, Chaise on Right
- Tall Lantern in Antique Iron
- Modern Abstract Limited Edition Painting 60x24" "Urban Whispers"
- Semi Antique Persian Afshar Full Pile Mint Condition Runner, 5'6"x9'8"
- Petrified Wood Bathroom Sink , Brown, 30-36"
- Petrified Wood Bathroom Sink, Brown, Taupe, 20-25"
- Small Lantern in Antique Rust
- 19" Oval Horse Design Copper Bath Sink, Large, Cafe Natural, Rolled Rim