LOFTSAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friendFull Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live LargeFull Story
DOWNSIZINGDownsizing Help: Where to Put Your Overnight Guests
Lack of space needn’t mean lack of visitors, thanks to sleep sofas, trundle beds and imaginative sleeping optionsFull Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSBeyond Windows: See How Drapery Can Enhance Your Bed
Floor-to-ceiling fabric creates a rich backdrop for slumberFull Story
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: Art and Lucky Finds Fill an Airy New House
Bicycle wheels, wire hangers, IV drips ... anything can become furniture in this artistic family's homeFull Story
BEDROOMSClosets Too Small? 10 Tips for Finding More Wardrobe Space
With a bit of planning, you can take that tiny closet from crammed to creatively efficientFull Story
FARM YOUR YARDSee How a Practical Garden Can Be a Visual Treat, Too
A university edible garden overflows with ideas for growing produce and flowers in containers, beds — or a pickup truckFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Dexter Bed With Decorative Metal Castings and Globe Finials, Full
- Mission Complete Wood Daybed With Euro Top Deck and Trundle Bed Pop-Up Frame
- Doral Daybed With Scrolled Spindle Panels, Matte Black, Twin, With Trundle
- Murray Platform Bed With Wooden Box Frame, Mahogany, King
- Salem Complete Wood Daybed With Curved Back Panel & Link Spring, Twin
- Fremont Snap Bed With Rounded Edge Panels and Folding Metal Side Rails, King
- Martinique Bed With Upholstered Headboard and Steel Frame, Ivory, Full/Queen
- Fenton Complete Metal Daybed With Spindle Panels and Euro Top Deck, Twin