Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
monica_ruiz_adams

Would like to know the house colors used.

Monica R.Adams
10 years ago
I see that the trim is Elephant Tusk by BM... Would like to know the other colors used, Thanks would Appreciate it
Salem Avenue Renovation · More Info

Comments (5)

• cdpras
    10 years ago
    the main body of the house is BM Copely Gray. I love this look too but felt the color was a little dark for my house. We are in the process of painting our house but went with the slightly lighter BM Rockport Gray. Either one is a great look!
  • Monica R.Adams
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you for the quick response. I thought the same thing I just got back from Orchard Hardware. I took a look @ the paint chip sample they had there, & thought it looked a lot darker than this picture here. I'm thinking of going with something similar, but on the lighter side also. Thanks again
  • cdpras
    10 years ago
    The Rockport Gray is really turning out nice. In some light it's a medium warm gray, other times you can see the green undertones. I've been happily surprised how well it makes my landscaping pop. My house was much lighter before and kind of blah. We are using Behr Ivory Palace for trim..an off white with gray undertones. I recommend getting a sample made (home depot does a great job)... Apply to your house and see what you think. I tried about six colors before deciding. Was worth the $3 on sample sizes!
  • Monica R.Adams
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you so much, I am definitely going to check out those paint colors. Yeah, I think will be doing the same thing & trying a few samples.
  • PRO
    Living Space Landscapes
    10 years ago
    I landscaped for the homeowners of this house. copley gray Ben mor is very eye catching.