370 forums Home Design Photos

Hege Sletsjoe Morris
My House
Ideabooks728
Questions0
have a blog, you could share the photos and a bit about your process in a blog post. But even if you don't have a blog, sharing your work in an online forum with like-minded crafters can be a real boost.
“Ambiente creativo” — sara gilioli
blackLAB architects inc.
Bloordale Renovation
Ideabooks9,419
Questions10
your desired clients; be as detailed as you can in describing them. List every possible location they might frequent: web, blogs, community, print, forums (online and off), social clubs, day care centers etc. Research the four P’s (product, price, promotion, place), the four C’s (consumer, cost, communication
“Loving the back door and the little bench” — kla729
Radius Architectural Millwork Ltd.
3 Reviews
Large Custom Wall Unit
Ideabooks8,468
Questions5
2. Share photos. We use Houzz with all of our clients as a forum for discussing concepts and finding visual references for every aspect of design. Being able to communicate with a client through images when we're
“krevat te fshehur” — valbonagba
Forum Phi - Architecture | Interiors | Planning
Exterior
Ideabooks1,891
Questions0
Forum Phi - Architecture | Interiors
by Forum Phi
“love the stone and balcony” — trazzy
Entry
Ideabooks13,226
Questions19
privacy, we do not disclose a lot of information. We will continue to do our best to answer any and all reasonable interiors questions. Thank you, Forum Phi Architecture & Interiors
Hi there, I believe the Architectural Firm had it custom made. I can't remember if I sent my email to Forum Phi but I do remember I think they are located in California. I deleted the email because unfortunatly I live in Canada. Wish I could be of more assistance
“sconces” — loulieart
St Helena - Napa Valley Cottage
Ideabooks222
Questions1
Unfortunately Forum Phi only provided architectural services on this project. We searched for quite some time but could not find a matching fixture. Sorry we can't help on this one!
“cool idea for a guest room” — nmcowen
Master Bath
Ideabooks9,708
Questions17
Forum Phi - if this option is too late, would you recommend U channels or clips along the bottom of glass panels? Thanks!
“Another pic of fireplace beside tub.” — Melodie Lunsford
Precision Cabinets
2 Reviews
#54 - Millennium Enterprises - Menlo Park
Ideabooks8,251
Questions16
I believe this is white princess quarzite. The owner wrote extensively about this project in Garden Web. Here is the link. http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0614293210436.html. You can find other information there as well.
*****White princess honed****** http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0614293210436.html window treatments
“Pendants” — mangos77
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™