Clean white walls, white subway tile, lighting, bookshelves - we can't have these but we could think about floating shelves if there is space
poster sized photographs
HUGE piece of art
some floating shelves rather than photos / pictures
lanterns for the upstairs hallway?
Beautiful use of black accent pieces
I like the open concept table (for when storage isn't needed) and the idea of a HUGE piece of art above the table.
I love the painted door
Frame large sheets of interesting wallpaper to decorate bare walls (e.g., in upstairs bedrooms).
i love the open feeling, dark doors, furnishings
I love the white walls (throughout the house) and the really dark floors
There's something I like about the rough textures and the contrasts - shiny industrial lighting and full on chandelier
if the island needs legs to support the overhang, this is a good style
more black windows in white casings - i love it!
i wonder about black baseboards and trim (james likes it)
if we do this, we either can't have a crown molding or would need it to be white
I'm saving this because I was thinking of wooden roman shades but I really don't like the look of these...
black windows inside of wide white trims
a black door in a wide white casing :)
I like the black spindles and handle and the way that this one turns at the bottom.
I love the ceiling treatment
there's a grey door trim in the background - nice!
i love the black window frames!
I love the trimwork - this makes white walls look finished
Cool door (color and style)
I love the wall treatment (white squares).
I'm loving the color of these floors but it may be because the wood is so beautiful...
I really like the style of the interior door (and the bright pop of colored wallpaper in a white house, although the pattern might get old).
I love the doors (glass inserts in a plain door) and the eclectic collection on the wall). Something to consider for the "office" space?
Note that in a mainly white house, not every wall needs to be white.
- are these metal doors???
- this could be really cool for the office
- really unusual base for the sink but it goes with the farmhouse industrial look so well!
- clean white walls and wainscoting that's not busy / formal
- side cabinet is an excellent use of space and so much more attractive than a closet
- shower seating
- light grey tiles in an interesting configuration
- hand held shower head
- soaking tub in the master
- wall mounted mirrors
- simple white vanity
- wooden ledges
- i like the clean and simple look for this
- white cabinets
- wooden ledge
- l love the flooring but wonder how easy it is to keep the grout clean
- flat trims around the windows
- color scheme (other than the carpet)
- inspiration for one of the upstairs bedrooms?
- add hardwood, repaint a lighter color, add a desk and some storage / decoration
- i think this is a basement but the color pallet makes it feel open
- i love the light walls and ceilings and the pops of color
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).