1. Monochromatic color shame are derived from a single base hue and extend using its shades, tones and tints.
2. Analogous color are groups of three colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.
3. Complementary color refer to the colors that appear oposite on a color wheel. Complementary colors are orange, green and violet are each made by combining two of the primary colors.
4. Split Complementary color is a color scheme using one base color and two secondary color. The base color is main, while the secondary colors should be used only for highlights and accents.
5. Triadic Color consist of three colors that are spaced evenly around the color wheel. Triadic color tend to be vibrant,even if you use pale colors.
6. High Key color contains a range of light value colors. High key color describes the set of colors that range from mid-tone hues to white.
7. Low Key contain a range of dark value colors. Low key spans the range from mid tone to black.
8. Achromatic Color is a one that lacks hues such as white, grey and black.