1512 Dolphin TerraceBeach Style Bathroom, Los Angeles
Built, designed & furnished by Spinnaker Development, Newport Beach
Interior Design by Details a Design Firm
Photography by Bowman Group Photography
- Could you tell me about the counters (material, color and thickness) and are the hexagon tiles marble?
- I love the beautiful design in this bathroom. Would you please tell me the name of the knobs in this vanity? They are so pretty.
Beautiful floor tiles
- I haven't seen those type of floor tiles before. What is the name of those and where did you get them? Thanks!!
Hi I looked up the Java Suede to order for my bath vanity top and it says its only for floor and wall can you
- Can you please tell me who makes the hex tiles on the floor ~ what is the marble and the marble on the side of the tub. Thanks This is beautiful.
Clarification on hex floor tile.
- I see two different respnses on the hex floor tile, one says it is nova gold while the other says royal suede. Can you clarify which it is, and more importantly, where it was purchased. Thanks much, this bathroom is amazing, great work!
Where is the toilet located in this bathroom or is it a separate ?
- This is a very beautiful bathroom. Love the layout. I would really appreciate if you could tell me where the toilet is located. Many thanks for your kind reply. Noeleen
- Where can I find these countertops? When I search Java suede it takes me to other things that don't look like these counters at all! Please help!!
- I am completely in awe at the number of questions you have willingly and openly answered. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful designs and sharing your sources with all of us. I'm sure the thousands of people that have "liked" your photo's are as appreciative as I am. It speaks volumes about what type of company you are running and your commitment to helping others (with no compensation for your advice). Thanks again!
What material are the countertops?
- These are gorgeous! May be Emperador Light but can't tell and would love to duplicate this look ? Thank you. This is the best bathroom on Houzz!!!
Is there a linen closet in this bathroom? If so, where?
- I am building a bath very much like this, but I cannot locate a place to have a linen closet.
I need more information about your accessories
- This bathroom has been my "inspiration" photo. I just love everything about this bathroom including the accessories. I would love to know where you got the 2 decorations next to the sink.
I could live, eat and sleep in this bathroom. Could you tell me about the wall sconces. where to buy and manuf
java suede question
- i only found one place who sells the java suede and it says its only 2 cm thick this looks to be atleast 4 thick, can you confirm thickness?
Where can I find those mirrors?
- Those mirrors are the perfect size. Is it framed? If so, is it metal or wood?
Can you tell me who makes the roman shade - I am looking for a beige and white window treatment for my bath
- May I please get the brand and model info for these wall sconce lights? They are amazing!
Love the sconces!
- Could you please share the sconce mfg. looking to replace mine and I just have to have these.
Master bath wall color
- Our master bedroom is an Dark olive green color trimmed in purples. What color would match the master bath. Our trim is also greens and purples. Our house is the earth tone colors.
- This is my all time favorite bath (and house), love it!! It's elegant and yet still "livable" for day to day life. I am curious, what height are the cabinets since you have the thicker marble edge? I know counters are typically 32"-36" and we are trying to decide the height of our cabinets now. I like that thicker edge but wasn't sure how tall the cabinets should be with it. Thanks!