19th StContemporary Bathroom, DC Metro
Does a master bathroom need a bathtub?
- Our house was built in the 1970's when large separate sunken tubs were so popular. For our remodel, I'd prefer to have a larger shower and some added storage space. Will remodeling without a master bathtub deter future buyers?
Not a fan....
- If I see one more boring tan/beighe bathroom, I think I will lose my mind!
One day...this color palette will be "Oh, so 2010's...." Then come the cost of rip out & upgrade.
The distance between the over head shower and users ,
- Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to know that whether the distance of this breathtaking over head shower has taken into consideration .As you know, the speed of water from the shower and ambient temperature and pressure can decrease the temperature of hot water which leaving the shower ;in this case, users may feel cold and they prefer to request for higher temperature water for having suitable showers .
In terms of design , it is an excellent and very impressive .
I am looking forward to hearing from you ,
Rain head for shower
- Can you pleases email information on the shower rain head. Love it!!! Would love to know where I can purchase one. Thank you. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the types of lights used around the low level of the shower? Swimming pool lighting? Manufacturer and any other info about these would be most helpful!
- How wide is the rock wall, and how wide of a space is there to walk through on each side? Also, how deep is the shower?
- Can you please tell me the color of the dark brown paint on the ceiling? Thank you!
lights on the lower shower wall
- Is that can light on the bottom of the shower wall suitable for wet location?
what type of shower pan on the floor of the shower
- I want to build a shower like this one. Its way too cool thanks warren
Our master bath!
- We have just finished plans with this exact shower in mind! What is the name, size and brand of the rain shower please
Gorgeous design & materials.
- We are in the process of renovating the Master ensuite. I've been searching for a shower head and shower hose system. I love the look you've achieved. The rain shower is absolutely amazing, but way out of my price range. However, I would appreciate information regarding the name brand of the actual wall shower head. Thank you! Excellent, excellent design and work.
How do you create the floor of this shower so it runs flush?
- Is this entirely custom? Wondering is or how you arranged the floor joists to create a flush floor coming in and out of the shower. Or is there a step up into the shower?
Stone and tile meet
How is the edge finished where the stone and the tile meet. I am doing something similar and our tile guy wants to know how we want it to meet.
- Please explain how you were able to place the lights in the splash zone on the wall near the floor. I wanted to do something similar in a shower I designed and the code prohibited. Also, what kind of lights are these? Your work is stunning btw.
- esse banheiro,esse chuveiro é tudo de bom, , a casa é maravilhosa eu gostaria de uma casa assim bem modernizada, com cómodos grades bastante espaço.
eu preciso remodelar minha casa ou trocar por outra,pois recebo minha família sempre
Decked out shower
- What kind of pricing estimate would one be looking at if they wanted to have a shower with tub that also has rainfall, wall sprayers, steam, and a built in radio that can connect to iPod or other streaming device?
What kind of tile is this?
- About to completely remodel master bath and looking for similar tile to this.
Can this Walk-through shower be connected to the closet?
- i currently am adding modifications for my house plan I recently purchased and the master shower is designed like this.. i just want it to open up to the closet too... Here's the floor plan for more clarification https://www.archivaldesigns.com/home-plans/marymount-house-plan
- Remodeling our bathroom. Want to know if peach clot and light grey go together. We have peach tile on hot tub. Not changing that but looking to do light grey floor instead of beige. Would that go together? Thank u
- Hello! I was wondering if anyone could advise what kind of tile is used in the shower? Ideas of where it can be located etc? Thank you kindly to any and all help!
What does the rest of the room look like.
- I would like to Get some idea on how to incorporate the bedroom
- what's the big draw to them? they look nice enough, but it seems to me to be a bad design because you'd have water constantly flowing into your eyes which could be quite painful with shampoo. is it some therapeutic function? massage? I don't get it...
Shower Walls Installation
- Hello, It looks like the shower wall tile was applied directly to the drywall instead of floating out the shower. Is there a risk for long term water damage to the drywall?
- Can you please specify the dimensions of the entire bathroom, shower area, and entry to the shower? Thanks!
I am confirming my home email address.
- I have a question about Altantic Salt counter top material. I ordered it and it was time delay about 3 weeks ago. what is the current status.
Where did you buy the wall recess light in the shower. Are they safe..
- I'm in the process of renovating my bathroom.
in using V-4 tile (heavy variations) in shower, is it too busy?
- seeking photos of V4 heavy variation in tile to see how the random placement looks on a shower wall or a fireplace wall. Love Happy Floors Sardinia Beige tile but wonder if the random pattern variation will be too much when used on a wall. Love to see photos of this tile or similar ones to see the effect. Thanks
- Please, we need a Department of pigments
Please kindly posted administer the site, tell them so
Awesome shower, what about drainage?
- Does the water from inside the shower 'cubicle' get everywhere or does it drain properly from the two plug holes I think I can see? Thanks
How was this installed?
- This is such a cool shower! I always thought like showers like this were cool and I wondered how it is possible. I have really been wanting to remodel my master bathroom and really want to make it more beautiful and modern like the one shown here. I have been looking into custom showers clifton nj. Thanks for sharing the great photo.
Split face tiles
- Hello, how do you get the smooth edging on the split face tiles whilst jpining the other tiles going into the shower? Do you use edging strips?
What Houzz contributors are saying:
2. Travertine It’s hard not to find a style of travertine you love, whether it’s chiseled, honed, polished or tumbled. This natural stone has the best of earth’s creams, browns, grays and golds packaged into designer tiles that grace homes across the world. Pros: Home buyers love travertine, and not just because of its veins and swirls. They also appreciate the slip resistance it offers, particularly that of tumbled travertine, as well as how long it lasts. Cons: Travertine is porous, so you could find yourself in hot water if you forget to seal it. It is recommended that you seal it every one to two years unless your sealer lasts longer. Other than that, your main concern is staining. Anything other than a mild detergent can affect the stone’s surface. Be careful how you clean it and be careful of the soaps and shampoos you use.