Elegant wood gable roof photo in New York

2000 Showcase

Traditional Exterior, New York

Elegant wood gable roof photo in New York - Houzz

Questions About This Photo (16)

loriharris18Lori Harris wrote:March 29, 2011
  • carolynvan
    8 years ago
    I would also love the color of the siding?? Thank you.
  • stang19mu
    8 years ago
    What color is the house and trim?
What Houzz contributors are saying
Steven Corley Randel, Architect added this to Roots of Style: Classical Details Flourish in 21st-Century ArchitectureNovember 6, 2013

How is this all relevant to the abodes of today? Here you can see a simplified interpretation of classical architecture...

What Houzzers are commenting on
meg29577 added this to AshevilleApril 22, 2021

Additions to a box