Architects & Building Designers
Charles Hilton Architects
- What color is the trim paint?
Unfortunately, we don't have an exact color for the trim as it was matched to the existing colors of the original 1940's house.
- Can you tell me the color of the shutters? Thanks!
Thank you for your question. The shutters are original to this 1942 Georgian home and, as a result, we do not have any specifications on them.
- can you tell me what the portico is made of?
The portico is Indiana buff limestone.
- Can you tell me what brick you used on this house? I love it! Thank you.
- Can you tell me what metal the bay windows are made out of?
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268