- What are the dimensions of this space. I like the layout, it is very practical.
- What are the dimensions of this room? Thanks.
- Is the subway tile a beveled limestone?
- How wide is the glass door/splashguard? Is there a problem w/ getting wet when leaning in to turn on the water? I'm in the middle of a similar remodel and want to do the same door but am concerned about being able to turn on the water w/o getting wet.
- Is that a drainage area at the base of the tub?
- is the glass mounted solid or moveable? how is tub faucet accessed if not? thank you.
- Which Kohler cast iron tub model is this?
- Grout line size and color of grout used?
That is a 3x6 beveled subway tile with Antique White grout. The tile was a bone color, not sure of exactly what it was called.
- Beautiful bathroom
I really like the beveled subway tile.
What size is used here?
It appears that the ones on the front of the tub are larger, which could just be an illusion based on the angle of the picture.
They are all 3x6 tiles, you are right, it is an illusion due to lens parallax.
That tile is an off white, I am not sure it is specifically a "bone", but it is definitely not a pure white.
- What color grout was used?
- Why would you use different tiles, two colors of granite then a different paint color? It looks like different people designed the room and put it together.
Granite for shelf and recessed shelf.
Backsplash tile with our granite
White tub off white tile, tiling on half wall
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).