Bella Statuario QuartzTraditional Kitchen, Phoenix
Bella Statuario Quartz is part of Arizona Tile's Della Terra Quartz collection. Della Terra is a natural quartz surface, it is a blend of nature and technology, combining beauty and functionality in a high performance surface. Della Terra is comprised of more than 93% natural quartz crystals, one of the hardest minerals in nature. Color controlled quartz is blended together with technologically advanced polymers. Because of its high quartz content, Arizona Tile's Della Terra Quartz surfaces are ultra-durable and resistant to scratches and chipping. Its dense composition also makes Della Terra Quartz highly resistant to staining.
Photo: Aperture Architectural Images
What Houzz contributors are saying:
What Is Quartz?Quartz, or engineered quartz, is manmade. It’s composed of roughly 90 percent ground quartz (the actual mineral), with the remaining 10 percent being a mixed cocktail of resins, polymers and pigments that varies by manufacturer.Shop for kitchen countertop materials
3. Farmhouse InspirationDesigners are turning to farmhouse style when they want to bring homey touches to elegant kitchens. While this kitchen could have skewed very glam, industrial stools, open shelves on the island, subway tile and rustic gray-washed flooring are farmhouse touches that provide a pleasing balance between sophisticated and simple.How to Get a Farmhouse-Style Kitchen