BethesdaTraditional Bathroom, DC Metro
Peaceful, seaside neutrals define the mood of this custom home in Bethesda. Mixing modern lines with classic style, this home boasts timeless elegance.
Photos by Angie Seckinger.
What is on the wall ?
- I can't tell what material is used on the bottom half of the wall - is it tile - if so which?
Are marble floor tiles a bad idea in a bathroom with a shower?
- Someone told me that marble is NOT a good choice in a bathroom, as they become very slippery when wet and they are easily chipped. Is this correct?
We painted our bathroom a similar blue. What color white paint did you use for the cabinets and trim?
- Can you please tell me the product used for the subway pattern in the shower? Thank you!
The palladian is BMoore and not modified or color matched with another brand, correct?
- I tried a color match version, and it came out a more green than i liked (although a few other pictures show it greener so perhaps it's lighting). Really like how it looks here in your picture the best!
Great Bathroom - Floor Tile / shower separation
- What did you use at the floor/wall border? it looks like the same material used between the shower and floor. Is that just cut marble tile?
What are the dimensions?
- I llike the corner shower. What are the dimensions of it?
Is there a tub next to the shower?
Who makes these shower doors?
- Remodeling a bathroom in a 1925 Sear's Kit house and having trouble finding clear, plain shower doors
I love the chandelier where can I buy it?
- I have been looking for a chandelier that will work in a bathroom, I would love to know where I can purchase it.
Wondering who makes the faucets and what the spout reach is?
- they are lovely. Looks like polished nickel.
Very nice bathroom.
- Do you think this would work in a standard size bathroom. 7 x 6.
The toilet and 24" sink are on one wall to the left as you enter. And the tub is at a right angle to this wall. (you see the tub straight on as you enter the room. I plan to use a shower curtain.) I also have a lower than normal ceiling 7'4". I don't know why but the dark wood mirror looks good. If I use the dark wood mirror what would I put above the toilet? Or perhaps I should put a dark wood picture frame above the toilet and use a metal framed mirror over the sink. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Color does it look blue?
- Does the wall color look like a blue in person? It looks kinda green through my screen. Thanks! Beautiful!
- If you don't want to share the info that so many use Houzz as a helpful tool when remodeling then take down your posts!!
What is the height of the white wall tiles behind the vanities?
- Trying to create a similar effect in our bathroom. Thanks!
What are the inside dimensions of the shower?
- I would like to install a shower but need walk-space...this triangle shower interests me...I need dimensions. Thank you
- Hi, I am about to choose cabinet color for our vanity. Love this color! Can you tell me what it is? Thanks!
Girl/ boy sharing bathroom ideas
- Little brother and sister sharing a bathroom, what's a good theme??
what are the dimensions of the bath? Adding to master which is already Palladian Blue. This is perfect!
What are the dimentions of the corner shower?
- I am in the process of remodeling a small bathroom and am considering a corner shower. It would be very helpful for me if you would consider sharing this information. Thank you.