Architects & Building Designers
- What brick/mortar is this?
Hello - I am building a carriage house in MI and am inspired by this brick color. You mentioned an Austin distributor. Who is the manufacturer? Any locations closer to the Midwest? Thank you
- This is an amazing design….would love to have a better look to see if we could adapt the essence of it for our Sydney, Australia garage addition. It’s a little difficult to ‘see’ your amazing work from here. We cannot match our brick & really don't want a block of render at the front of our property. A wonderful possible solution for us!
- Where can I get windows like those?
I think they are 5'tall
ok thanks! and the transoms? 16 inch? 18? this is such a beautiful look. very edgy!
- What is the stain on the garage door?
- How cab I be a picture of the entire.house?
- what is the structure sq. footage?
what siding material is used up top?
what are the dimensions of the windows?
- Love the brick. I understand it is Mexican sand. Could you provide me the name of the distributor in Austin?
- Love your work. I used your picture on the Bridlepath carriage house for ideas on my remodel of a late 1950's ranch style which has a story over the garage. I was wondering what the color of the fence is?. Black? and is it a semi-gloss?
Thank you so much for a response.
- I really love this addition/carriage house. I have a 1952 mid century bungalow with two hip roofs (small nested into larger) and want to add a garage with master suite under a third hip roof. I've been thinking about how to incorporate it into the house without it feeling too removed, like it is just floating over a garage. It will be in the backyard. Can you share any pictures of the connection to the main house? Thanks and nice work!
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268