- Would you please tell me what the flooring is, including manufacturer/brand, color? It's stunning! Thank you.
Question about the niches. What if you want a larger niche, say floor to ceiling (or close to ceiling), and 5 feet wide? Basically for room expansion purposes. Is this a possibility?
Hi, Thank you for your question! Each project is unique, based on the existing structure. What you are describing sounds possible but we would always want to evaluate in person.
- I want to make sure my foyer is long enough to have these type of niches. It is beautiful!
Hi - Thank you for your question! The bottom portion of the wall where niches are located is 148” by 108”. It continues up after the line you see above the niches and goes all the way to 168”.
Hello & thank you in advance for your assistance. I am in the process of designing & specifying for a client & I'm interested in what type of light fixture you used to light the niches please. I'm trying to avoid using a driver or transformer, since that will require access. Any help or advice that you can provide would be most appreciated.
- I was just wondering how these rope lights are being hidden? I am in the process of framing a home and I am dying for this detail!! My email is email@example.com Thank you for reading!
- What kind of lighting is used in the neiches?
- Where can I purchase this door?
Hi, Thank you for your question! That is a custom designed and built door/window.
Hi - Thank you for your question! An Emtek Roller catch keeps the door latched.
Hi - Thank you for your question! The niche sizes are (starting from left top)
- Is the rope lighting turned on with a light switch?
Thank you for your question. Yes, it is!
Contemporary style built in niches in Foyer. (i don't like this--tp)
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268