Kitchen & Bath Remodelers
- What is the material for countertop?
- love the room
- Looks great, what color is used on the walls?
- What is the floor?
- Hello - I'm interested in the vanity. What is the source and is it custom? Love the look. Thanks!
Hello. Unfortunately the vanity was supplied by the owners so we do not have that information on hand. Best, Case team.
- Is it natural stone - marble? I have a white vanity in kids' bath - what would be a more durable material to use for counter top. I am trying to stick to white counter over white vanity idea as I am using the same slab for 3 baths. thanks :)
- I'm looking for this and can't find it anywhere. it's perfect!
- Where did you get the mirror? this is exactly what ive been looking for and can't seem to find it anywhere.
- Is it a 2" backsplash? Or another height? Thanks!
- I would love a marble countertop, I I've heard that they will stain if you are not careful. Is there a sealer which can be used, or how best to maintain this lovely countertop.
Thank you for your information.
I think this has too much white. The walls could be a nice shade of light grey. The mirror looks like it gets lost on the wall.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).