Architects & Building Designers
Brian Vanden Brink
- I'm having a door custom made and not sure if a 48"W door will feel grande enough or if I should do two 30"W doors.
Can you do the color of this door?
the one in Houzz
Leatherneck rolling hardware, raw steel finish.
Hardware: leatherneck rolling hardware with raw steel finish. Don'tknow what specific piece of hardware was used to keep the doors from inswinging.
Great question Raymond. Our hardware has a door stop on either end of the track and a floor guide that runs underneath the door that keeps it from swinging. For more information about our hardware, visit our houzz page or www.doorhdwe.com.
- Where did you get the door??
The door is a custom reclaimed barn wood door.
- what hardware issued to keep the door from in-swinging and hitting the baseboards when opening and closing?
Hardware: leatherneck rolling hardware with raw steel finish. Don't know what specific piece of hardware was used to keep the doors from in swinging.
- Did you stain this door or is it reclaimed wood? If you stained it what kind of wood and stain did you use?
These are custom reclaimed barn wood doors.
- What colour was used for the stain? Thank You
Felix built in shelves with colored back wall
Like this door but not the “x” in the middle
Sliding barn door conceals home office as part of another room.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).