- What woods are used here, e.g. upper walls and lower walls (almost looks like metal, is it?) and cabinetry. Also, what sink brand and what faucets? Do the faucets come in oil rubbed bronze?
Its right on Kohler's website -- the main page for that faucet states "not lead free", and in another section, states "not potable."
- What is the brand of the vanity itself?
- We are retrofitting a small space and want to do a trough sink.
- What is the material on counter top?
- Where did u get the mirror.
It also looks right at home amid shiplap and rustic cabinetry.
Like the design but would prefer it in painted shaker style
This is the sink we picked out.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).