Can you tell me what the counter tops are made of?
They are Caesarstone stone; color is "Haze"...hope that helps.
who makes the counter chairs?
Clients purchased, so I am not sure; maybe Copenhagen Furniture has them...I can check with clients...
- What type of cabinets are these? Please tell me the brand and color?
The pendants were purchased from "Lights Fantastic" in Austin TX; I'll try and find the manufacturers name and model number...
OK, the pendant lights are from Tech Lighting, called "Zenith Pendant"; these were the large ones with smoke color and satin nickel canopies: http://www.techlighting.com/Products/Fixtures/Low-Voltage-Pendants/Zenith-Pendant
- Can you tell me brand and name of color of flooring please. Beautiful.
beautiful floors...I am curious too. any information on these floors would be appreciated.
I'm assuming you meant "light"--the lighting is LED rope light in the coves...
- How was uplighting achieved?
Those areas are dropped framed and sheet rock coves where we tuck lighting back in the cove...
- What brand chairs are these? Nice.
The clients purchased these...I will have to ask and get back to you.
- Can you tell me details of the tile?
This is a rectified porcelain tile from Italy; 18"X36"; product is byVallelunge; the series is called URBE; the color is called Ivory, buthas light variegated grey hues to it...we installed with tight groutjoints (1/8") on a 1/3 staggered joint pattern...
- Hi! What is the name/color of the backsplash?
The back-splash tile is called "Hip Herringbone" and color is "Be Bop White"; it is very thin and very tedious to work with filling in on the edges, but once installed it's great! here is a link to what it looks like close up: http://www.artistictile.com/itemdetails.aspx?Pid=1491&Cid=25&Mname=Hip%20Herringbone
The counter-tops are a quartz material; Caesarstone--color is "Haze"...
- what size is the kitchen?
- What is the cabinet colour?
- Can you please provide backsplash information
- Who is the maker
- We have a pot shelf similar to a halo above our kitchen with fluorescent lights and would like to upgrade
Another example of too much dark maybe light cupboards over counter?
Overhead lighting, bar and island
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).