Architects & Building Designers
- what is the trim color
- These floors are beautiful! Do you know the brand/color of them?
This looks like natural brazillian cherry wood with a gloss finish.. Its recommended to NOT stain cherry wood. The floor has a natural red color to it and if its solid (which I'm sure in this picture it is) you really can't stain or change the color because of its natural red hue.
- Could you please research the wall color and the brazilian koa flooring manufacturer. Information would be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you.
Any idea on the exact color of stain used on the front door?
- WALL COLOR?
- Hi we are currently building our house and we love these arches but having a hard time explaining them to contracter what is the name to these arches?and where can I find the mathematics to show him? Thanks in advance
- Love rounded edges, is it 1/2 or 3/4 inch?
- what is the name and color or the wood floor.aksovwhat us the plank size
Brazilian Cherry 3 1/4" wide planks
- 'looks' like BM Dunmore Cream or maybe Mellowed Ivory ?
- Hello there,
I was wondering if any of your beautiful photos are royalty free? If so then I would love to use several on my e-commerce site.
Thanks so much
- Where is the light fixture from? Love it!
- this lovely architect is very reluctant to give any information regarding this house. I wonder why then would he post anything on Houzz.com.
All other designers and archictects willingly give out information about their projects.
- Can you please tell me the name of the wall color? Thank you in advance!
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268