Hi. What is the reveal on the hardie siding.
- I noted that you said these columns are made of signboard... what exactly is that and where can I expect to find it? I googled "signboard" and got things like corrugated material and pvc sheets as well as aluminum products.. what is the stuff you use?? thank you.
- Could you tell me the name and where it was purchased? Thanks. Jeff
- If Arriscraft, what type and color? Thank you!
The stone was Arristcraft Citadel, French Country.
Hope that helps.
These posts were made of 6x6 pressure treated wood wrapped on the exterior with "sign board". The sign board is a plywood product with a smooth surface that is often used for exterior signs.
The trims are pine. The entire column is primed and painted with 3 coats exterior paint. All the joints are caulked and filled with exterior latex caulking to ensure no water penetration.
- The stone used on this house with the hardie BOard is gorgeous! Is this real stone masonry or a veneer? Thank you - Beautiful work!
- I love these columns. Any chance you can tell me what the dimension of the trim stock is? The watering can halps with perspective, but if you could tell me I would appreciate it. Thank you so much.
- Beautiful porch!! What is the depth?? Thank you
Arriscraft. Citadel French Country Old mill bagged joint grouting. Indiana limestone cap will plate. High bond mortar colour
Step on/off front porch from anywhere around it
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268