Interior Designers & Decorators
Kerri Torrey Photography
- Absolutely gorgeous! Can you please tell me what kind of tile this is on the floor and manufacturer. Thank you so much.
Thank you for your reply! Are they are a porcelain tile or a marble tile? They are beautiful. If they are porcelain could you please share the manufacturer? Thanks again for your time.
these tiles are marble (white dolomite)
- Could you please provide the information about the sink faucets? Thank you
Quartz. By ceasarstone
it looks fantastic!
shelves are wood
- where would I get those cabinets?
the cabinets were all custom made by Rosedale Kitchens
- Cold you pleas tell me the colour of the walls in the master bathroom? Is the vanity Cloud White?
Walls Are BM Paper White OC-55, cabinets are DM Dove White OC17
- Bathroom paint colour??
BM Paper White OC-55
- I love the countertop, pulls, and the faucet. Would love to know what they are and where I can find them. Thanks so much!
the vanity was custom made by Rosedale Kitchens (in Etobicoke). The pulls were purchased from Rosedale Kitchens as well.
The sink faucets are Brizo Sideman Widespresad Lavatory, Chrome, Faucet 65380LF*PCLHP, Handle HL5380-PC
The tub fixture is the SIDERNA ROMAN TUB WITH HAND SHOWER
- Can you please tell me where I can find the pulls on the bathroom vanity? Thanks
they were purchased from Rosedale Kitchens (Etobicoke). Unfortunately I don't know the manufacturer. You can try calling them and see what manufacturers they carry - or if you describe these ones they should be able to tell you (they were the only ones like this that they carried). OR They may even be able to tell you which one were used for the "Courtsfield" project in the master bathroom.
- Thank you!
Beautiful. I will be happy when free standing tubs go out of style - where are you supposed to sit your candles and glass of wine. ;-)
- Can you tell me what brand/style windows these are? Hard to tell if/how they open… Thank you!
- Where is the chandelier from?
- I am reworking an area adjacent to my bedroom. It had 1 sink and makeup vanity. I have plumbed for 2 sinks (73"). The area was previously papered and left a fuzzy wall. I plan to re paper with grasscloth. Do I need to remove the fuzz? Also, I think I should paper before new floating vanity is built, correct?
I like the shape of the tub and all finishes
something similar for a kids bath
Nice light colour scheme for master bath
Linen cabinet-mid base Taj Mahal
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).