It does look like a Therma-Tru door, which we do carry. www.thermatru.com
- Do you know the height of this door vs. the height of the ceiling?
The door is 6'-8" and the ceiling height of the front porch is 8ft. Thanks for your question!
Timberbark is the siding color. Thanks for asking!
- Windows are bigger than I prefer in my new house' front door. I don't want to put up a curtain. I like the way it looks from outside but it's too visible to the inside of our home.
Thanks for your question! A simple solution could be to purchase a window film that can obscure the glass so that light can still come but visitors cannot look inside your home. Or there is a one way mirror window film that could work.
- Where did you purchase the house numbers?
We purchased them at Home Depot.
- Beautiful, what kind of stone is this ? Thank you
Thanks for your email! It's a Philadelphia mica stone with gray mortar.
- Where did you get exterior light fixtures? Brand?
- What are the colors used for the exterior, and what type of stone is used for the porch?
Color of door, rocks, tile etch
Color scheme, materials, and patterns
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268