Edina Country Club KitchenTraditional Kitchen, Minneapolis
Edina Country Club kitchen renovation.
Photography: Landmark Photography
Love this kitchen. What type of flooring is this? Solid or engineered?
- What is the color/brand, etc. I'm not sure if I want wood or tile (wood looking) flooring. I would like to do the sea foam green granite countertops with stained cherrywood cabinets but not sure what flooring color/type. It is a small kitchen with window to backyard facing morning sun.
- Looking for the sea foam granite availability in Illinois or St. Louis, Missouri area. Could you tell me where I could find this granite?
Could you please tell me what the counter top is and the name.
- The entire kitchen is beautiful!! I am also planning to use cabinets to the ceiling and painted dove white. I was glad to find these are the color I picked. Thanks, look forward to your response on the counters.
- Could you please tell me the dimensions of this bar? Also the color of the cabinets?
- How does the fireback hold up to cooking splatter? Any feedback on maintenance or whether or not they are easy to clean?
dimensions of two tier island
- Please tell me the length, and width of this island. What height is the top tier at ? Thanks!
Where to purchase the art tiles used in the backsplash areas above the stoves
- where do you purchase the art tiles used in the area above stoves
What color are the hardware on the cabinets?
- I have bright white kitchen cabinets. Is it okay to put brushed bronze hardware on them? So far I've only seen chrome or satin nickel hardware on white cabinets (we are putting our house on the market & am avoiding over customizing).
- Can you please tell me the brand of the pendants over the bar and where you got them? Thanks so much!!
- Where can I purchase the fire back splash. Do you have a web site where I can look at them
Does the house have a second story? In an open space like this one,how did you support the ceiling?
- I am working on a very similar layout and I am running into posts right were the bar stools are in your kitchen. How can I keep the open layout without introducing I beams or multiple columns?
What is the overhang of the top countertop on the sink side?
- Is it the same as the overhang on the lower countertop? Is there an industry standard or is that something to specify?
- what is the backsplash tile? (brand & colors)
what brand are barstools?