What is the source of the front door?
Let me know if you are still looking for a bone inlay dresser or cabinet, we carry them in different colors and styles.
Here are just a few of our collection ...
- Beautiful finishes, are the doors custom or can you share the manufacturer?
This is such an appealing design. Are the closets a standard depth? They have the appearance of being a little shallow. I'm wondering if they accommodate a standard rod for hanging coats.
- Which type of floor is it? Thanks
- Can you tell me who the manufacturer of this door is?
Love the door! What are the dimensions? 3'? 3.6? x ?
- Who is the manufacturer of the entry light?
Pendant is NOT one of Restoration Hardware Collections, Can you please tell me where I can find? Thank you!!
- Does anyone know the dimensions of this entrance way?
What is the dimension of the oval window?
- What is the brand/color/finish of the white paint used on the walls here?
Francesca Owings was the talented interior designer who worked with the homeowners on selecting paint colors.
- I like this idea. Does it decrease 'height' appearance of ceiling? I am building with 10 foot ceilings, but find the 8' doors ominous. Maybe this is a good way to bring a more comfortable feel to the house.
This decorative touch was the work of the fabulous Francesca Owings!
- Can you tell me who the manufacturer of the little bench?
Closets on either side of a bench
I like the white wood paneling...idea to do between his and hers walk ins with the window cut out too
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268