FALSE CREEK CONDOTransitional Hall, Vancouver
- Im trying to find a color swatch as close to this as possible? Can anyone let me know if thats a cool grey, bue slate? Sorry new here not sure if this is protocal... ;)
- Color please! And unless you are the designer who actually picked the colour, please refrain from answering Michele Bowden. I am not being offensive here. Thank you!
- This hallway looks confined. How did you get such a brightly lit photo? Is that all natural light or fixtures?
Where can I get these frames?
I am in love with this photo and these frames and want to recreate this in my home. I have the same hallway. Do you know where I can find these frames?
Questions - answers ?
- Why wouldn't this designer answer ANY of the questions ESPECIALLY the paint color since so many wanted to know ! Pretty rude if you ask me - not like she's gonna jet set all over the US to come paint your hallway jeez
- I'm wondering if this colour is Ben Moore Chelsea Grey? Response from the home owner or the designer would be greatly appreciated
- Where did you find the picture frames? Namely, the large one with two 8x10 openings and the long vertical one (would love to know the frame and opening sizes of that one).
- This entire condo is dreamy! Could you please share the paint colour used in the hallway? Thank you!
Beautiful wall design!
- Hello After Design,
Can you tell me the brand and name of the wall color? Thanks!
Hallway wood floors
- Love the tone and width of these floors. They look real. What type of wood is this? Engineered, solid or laminate?
- Again, where would I find the white picture frames at Houzz? Love this idea!
White Picture Frames
- Can you please send me the link for the white frames in miscellaneous sizes?
Why is the designer not giving the exact colour and manufacturer?
- I would really like to know the exact colour and brand.
I live in California, can I purchase the gorgeous white frames in the
- Can. Purchase the flames in the USA? They are gorgeous
- Hi there - you had previously indicated that the flooring was laminate however I was wondering if you could please specify the colour, dimensions and retailer of the flooring - I love the look! Thank you.
- Not a fan of all contemporary but you added so much warmth I changed my mind this place is beautiful
Hallway wall colour please?
- I don't believe the hallway wall colour is mentioned anywhere else in this design series - can you please provide? Love this entire condo design!
small kitchen islands
- We have a small kitchen but would like to fit a 2 ft by 7 ft island in the middle. Do you have examples of different islands that are functional but that don't close in the space and make it feel cramped?
What Houzz contributors are saying:
3. Jay Corder, principal architectJay CorderAustin, TexasHis go-to gifts: Jay Corder says he’s found success with gifts that celebrate form and function. A gift card to a reliable framing service or a sleek protective case for a phone or computer never fails to impress.