- Could you share the brand of the entry light? Love, love it!
LIGHT FIXTURE - Correct Info - This is a Sea Gull not the one listed above.
SEA GULL LIGHTING - Manor #7700-07 Six Light Semi Flush
Is the wall paint egg-shell ?
whats the rug size in the foyer? Thanks
8'9" x 11'9"
- Hi...love the detail on the barrel ceiling. Did you use a flexible molding product or regular wood for that? Was curious how difficult it was to deal with the curve. Thanks!
- I have a side board and think this runner would look nice on top. Can you tell me where you got it and the style / color? Thank you!
From previous comments on the photo ""They are 3/4" walnut, no sapwood, un-steamed, square pegs, glazed to accent knots etc, sanded, installed, and finished with 4 coats of Tung Oil. Rehmeyer Wood Floors supplied the material.""
Yes thank you!
- Hi! I absolutely love your designs! Can you please tell me the color used on the walls and trim? Thank you!
Thank you! The walls are Sherwin Williams 'Patience' 7555 and the trim is shell while.
- Any idea where the side board came from? It's beautiful. Was there an interior designer who worked on this house? If so, can you share their name and firm name?
Hello, that piece is from Hooker Furniture. We also have an in-house interior design team, Farinelli Design Studio. If you are local to the Harrisburg area let me know if you'd like more information. Thanks!
- Love the rug!
- Can you please tell me the width of the column bases? Are they square (meaning the side of the photo I can see and in the inside of the archway)? And it looks like the top of the column is a little inset...is that right or is it a camera trick? So beautiful!
- What is the width and length of this foyer? Love, love this!! Beautiful work!!!
- Idclike to incorporate some gray in my home. I love this house and its colors and fabrics. But it looks completely beige, no gray. Any advice?
- I'm wandering if walnut flooring sealed with Tung Oil looks like the picture or if it looks different due to camera lighting? I have been advised against staining walnut (will lose the natural beauty of the wood). Any suggestions...this is by far my favorite house on the houzz website...beautifully done! THANKS!
Has the brand of light on more info
This shows that our existing credenza will work great in the new entryway
Trims....ceiling trim depth ( do flat and not barrelled)
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).