Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.
Architects & Building Designers
It grows quickly once established. It prefers full sun, but will tolerate partial shade. It blooms all summer in mild climates. Not invasive (not damaging), but does grow quickly and can get leggy/scraggly if not pruned and/or trained properly.
- Here in SD County, can we put a firepit under pergola? Love the design idea!
Good to know!~ Thanks.
- I'm not shure how you spell it. Do they make a lenai that fits in the corner of a patio? One with 3 posts
- I know nothing about the cost to build a Pergola. I want one built, but the price I have been quoted seems high.
- What type of paver did you use on patio. Really finding it hard to find the look.
- I'm wondering if I can use a 4x6 16 post for my pergola. and questions is can I dig in Cedar post 4 feet in the ground and will not rot.
- What wall color goes with tan furniture
Love pergolas to dress deck areas and offer shade
Tall trees for privacy and pergola!
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268