- Could you tell me what the exact paint color is on this home? Love it!
SW white duck 7010
It is beautiful...I could look at this home all day long! Hahaha!
Thanks much, but if that is Pavestone, then what is the trim color around the windows?
It is cast stone around the windows.
- Or maybe SW Alabaster?
It’s SW white duck
Previously you had quoted SW White Dove so I wanted to be sure?
It’s on a 50’ lot so it’s probably about 38-40’ wide.
It Owens Corning
- Do you have the color of the gutters?
We love your house and the paint colors. We know the house color and the trim. What is the color on the windows?
- does this home have screens on the windows? if so, what type and color?
No screens are installed in this photo
- Can you share the make and model of the wall-mounted entry lights?
- Can you share the make and model? Thx. Beautiful elevation.
They are Allen and Roth from Lowes.
- Could you please share the exterior base and trim colors?
- I hope you don't mind another few questions about the paints used. I see SW Pavestone around the window panes, but there is yet another subtle color as the overall trim. I would so appreciate knowing the color name. Also, when I visited SW, they don't have a White Dove paint?? Maybe they discontinued? Thank you!!
Apologies, Benjamin Moore White Dove. I think the additional color your seeing is the dark bronze gutters as pavestone is the only accent color.
White brick with a lighter trim
White duck w pavestone trim but do pavestone on shutters
Brick: white duck (SW 7010); trim: pave stone (SW); windows: cast stone (SW)
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268