Interior Designers & Decorators
- Where can I buy sink?
I love the sink. Can you please let me know the manufacturer and the model? I looked at Ikea as noted but didn't see it. Thank you.
The sink in this picture is from Sbordoni, made in Italy. Signature Hardware has a sink, similar, but not as nice as this, it is their Cierra console.
- How is the tile angled to collect the water towards the drain?
Is it pre-engineered through the shimming of the underlayment?
Baffeling. Please clear this up. I want this arrangement for ADA reasons.
this particular install we used a Schluter system with Infinty Drain, we also supplied all of the Belgian Bluestone and ceramic wall tile. The sink fixture and all plumbing was from London.
Signature Hardware has close match. Luciana is their name.
- I am trying to find a tile
Like this . Will you please share
Where the tile was purchased?
The tile was purchased from Decorative Materials in Colorado.
- What color is the subway Tile?
Wow--I absolutely love the variations of cream colors in the tile! It looks so rich and luxurious--much prefer this to stark white, which can give a sterile, cold, hospital type feel. Thank you for sharing these photos!!
From the base of the shower, it looks like it is opening into the shower.
- Building a house and thinking about this look for my kitchen flooring
- What product did you use for the top of the shower bench? Love the look! Thank you for posting your pictures.
- Who makes the light fixtures and what is the size?
- Can't decide if it's 12x12 or 12x24. Thanks!
- What is size tile is the flooring?
- I am tearing out a tub and making area into shower only. Trying to decide how narrow I can make the door. Don't want glass door (smaller part) and fixed glass partition (larger part) to be the same size. Any rules. Total length is 59"
Walk-in shower (no step up) with door opening into the shower
I like this floor (but not really anything else)
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268