- I would like to use the same colors when painting my house, can you tell me what colors you used? Thanks!
- How did the local authority view this design from a land use bylaw perspective? Is it one title or?
What is the Wine color on the Pillars and dental molding please. It goes great
Is the color for the stairs Sikkens Transparent #005 Natural Oak on the Stairs? It looks so much darker. Thanks in advance for your help.
- where did you get those entry doors from?
- What company are the windows from?
Majority of the windows and the front door in this renovation were existing and re-installed. In this image, only the lower level window and door is new and they were purchased several years ago from Pella Windows - Architect series.
Hope this helps.
- Look in the upper dormer window. Top left corner. There is a face looking out the window. If you are able to save picture and zoom in, there is no doubt that is a face!
- Is deck same color as trim? Thank you
- What are the exterior lights?
- We have confirmed the Narangansett Green to be the Benjamin Moore HC-157 as described, but the HC-41 turned out to be Richmond Gold and the HC-42 is the Roxbury Caramel. Is the HC-41 or 42 the cream trim color as both of these color codes were almost a brown? We are also curious if the cream trim color is used on the deck surface as well. If this is the case, what is the brown rustic accent color? This house is absolutely beautiful and has us very excited to try on our bare red wood sided home. We are also curious if a full cover stain or a paint was used in this case. Thank you for the inspiration. - ronnin
deep blue siding, off white trim, brown wood door and accents
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268