Home OfficeTraditional Home Office, Calgary
How were the side table tops secured to the tall storage unit?
- I know the workstation piece from Ikea comes with the means to secure the desk to the storage cube, but how did you secure the side flanking table tops?
Is the small sheving unit at the end of the Expedit desk from IKEA?
- If so what is the name or part number so I can get one please.
gorgeous! Dividers question?
- I love this office! how did you create the dividers for the 2nd shelf cubes? thank you for posting!
Any way to get a list of the products used to assemble this configuration and brief assembly instructions?
- Thanks for your help
Where were the organizational pieces purchased?
- In particular, the wicker cubes and paper trays. Thank you!
Hi. Would you please give the maker or supplier of the drum light fixture in your picture?
- Thanks. I love this office design. Your work is beautiful, simple and efficient.
Home Office Project
Can you tell me what pieces you used for this project? I would like to replicate that here in my home office in NJ.
- How were the desks secured to the left and right of bookshelf as they appear to be floating.
- I tried to build this and ran into an issue that is not apparent in the photo. The Expedit desk that forms the middle of the T is about 1cm narrower than the 2x4 or 2x2 shelf. As a result, there is a gap between the tables and the 2x2 cube at the base of the T is not exactly flush. Beware!
Desk discontinued, any alternatives?
- That white desk is part of the Expedit Workstation series and has been discontinued and not available everywhere. Is there a viable alternative we can consider?
- Just wondering how you made the shelving for the paper. I'm looking for a solution for scrapbook paper storage and the ikea Expedit is the perfect size. Thanks!
Love it! What is the part that you used for the desk tops? Ikea?
- Just wondering if all pieces were purchased at IKEA and what is the product number.
We'd love to publish your projects!
- Dear Rachel,
How are you? This is Sophia, I'm writing to invite you to publish projects in our book “European Style Villa”. Our books will be distributed in many countries.
Could you pls tell me a direct contact?
We won't charge you any fees for the publication and once your projects have been published, we will send you a free hard copy of the corresponding book.
We can also sign a contract about the publication and book sending.
We have cooperated with many foreign design companies/designers before.
For more information, you can click http://cdn.dvip-sz.com/cb_file.html or view our website.
We sincerely look forward to hearing from you!
Editor: Sophia Tao
Design Vision International Publishing Co., Ltd (HK)
Tel : +86 755-82834960/83456359
Fax: +86 755-83456359
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: http://www.dvip-hk.com/ or http://www.dvip-sz.com/
Add: Room 902-904, Tianhui Building, East Ring 1st Road, Longhua New District, Shenzhen, China
Dimension of room please, rough estimates is fine.
- This looks very efficient. Trying to design 2-person home office and decide how much space will be enough without just having way too much floor space in the middle. Thanks
Love the design! -what are the measurements of the room? Thank you!
- Would like to know wall length, ceiling height and floor width to determine if I have enough room. Please & thank you!
What is the unit at the end of the desk used as the leg instead of the
I have a few questions. Is the end unit the same Expedit 4 cube unit as you have used on the top of the bookshelf? Also, where did you find the additional shelf inserts to make your paper tray slots? I see you have done the same thing on your end unit with changing the shelf spacing. Thank you!
Assuming the wall work spaces are Ikea, can you tell me what product a
- Have small space and clearance is important