House in SonomaTraditional Bathroom, San Francisco
His vanity done in Crystal custom cabinetry and mirror surround with Crema marfil marble countertop and sconces by Hudson Valley: 4021-OB Menlo Park in Bronze finish. Faucet is by Jado 842/803/105 Hatteras widespread lavatory faucet, lever handles, old bronze. Paint is Benjamin Moore 956 Palace White. Eric Rorer Photography
Can I use a white toilet and bathtub in this bathroom?? I am duplicating this bathroom exactly??
- I am duplicting this exact bathroom as my master because I LOVE it so much! Can I use a white toilet and tub??? or would a bisque look better??
- I am in love with this mirror in this bathroom picture added by kitdzn of a house in Sonoma. I want to know where I can purchase this mirror. Any suggestions? Thanks
I would like to have a mirror cut into the curved shape of this photo.
- I'm remodeling bathrooms and like this mirror shape.
Size of vanity, mirror and width of lights.
- Having a dilema. My vanity is 30 inches and it's flush agains the wall like this one. I too ordered sconces but now I'm worried that I'm stuck with getting a skinny mirror. Looing at your photo it looks like you put the sconces relatively close the mirror, giving you optimal mirror space. In determing the size of your vanity, mirror and lights, I'll have a better idea how big I can go with my mirror. Love the pic!
Cabinet paint color? It's wonderful! Looks like u also painted the tri
- Cabinet paint color? It's wonderful! Looks like u also painted the trim that color too? Thanks:)
- can you tell me more about the material of the floor and the counter. Also where is the vanity from?
- Hi, what a beautiful bathroom. I saw the question that detailed the cabinet and trim color already posted.
Would you be willing to share the wall color?
I guess I like your work because I save many of our pictures.
- My dilemma. Do I go with white fixtures or biscuit? I will have a bathtub and I think crema marfil is pretty but I don't think it will look good with a white bathtub? But as you said before white is classic. I also want to tile half way up the wall.
Is the vanity color custom or a standard Crystal Cabinet color? Either way, can you tell me the color?
- what brand paint is Crystal Cabinet bisque? I want to paint trim and doors same color. thx
Such a pretty bathroom! One more mirror question:
- The frame looks metal, but since your cabinet maker made it, is it wood? Did you paint or stain it? Thank you so much!
Love the mirror! Where is it from?
- I love how the arched mirror softens the many rectangular lines in this bath space. I can't find a beveled mirror with this subtle arch either online or in stores. I can't even find a custom mirror builder who can do this. Can you advise me on how I can replicate this mirror? Thanks. Love your work.
- I've got the same Crema tile floors and counters in the master bath and trying to decide on paint color to cut down on the "beige" feeling. What color is this? I'm changing the revere pewter which is too dark and considering pale oak or something lighter.
These are great drawer pulls.
- I've been out to Top Knobs but am having trouble finding these particular pulls. Would you mind giving me the style name, or anything else, that may make searching for them easier?
- I saw that you said this was a Crema Marfil tile, but could you share what color it is? I've noticed there seems to be different colors. Do you mind sharing where you got it?
- Any idea where the vanity can be purchased or mfg name? This would be perfect for our remodel.
Is that a medicine cabinet built in on the left wall? If so, where was this purchased? Gotta have it!
Tile on walls
- I like the look very much. Soft and pretty. Do you think it would look ok with tiles half way up the wall? In biscuit if I went with biscuit fixtures?
And then carried the biscuit tiles in the bathtub area? Thank you.
Cabinet paint finish
- Did you use a satin (matte) or a semi gloss paint on the white cabinets? Thanks!
- Can you tell me the name and style of your cabinet pulls and knobs and what company sells them. Or where i can get them.