Julie Ranee Photography
- Looks likes Silestone, I am considering Silestone Cemento for my kitchen and would love to find someone who has done it. Also looking for less expensive alternative.
Hi there! Love the lights in this space, and don't think they are from Barn Electric (they look a little different)...would you mind sharing the real resource? Thanks much
- Any exterior pics?
- what did tou paint your floor beams with?
you usec sheetrock and t & g siding on some of the walls,if you did it again would you do all wood siding?i am wanting a modern interior but really like the semi rustic white wood walls and celing?
- For our own kitchen, I'm working on how to achieve the aesthetic of "floating"-ish shelving that are also adjustable... I think that the all-thread is a great compromise, since it allows the shelf heights to be adjusted! Would you mind sharing the installation and design details of the shelving? It looks like the all-thread goes through the wood about 2/3rds width out from the wall... is that right? And, also, are the shelves secured to the wall behind, or does the weight make them sturdy enough without securing them? THANK YOU heaps for any feedback!
- Celling height in kitchen?
- Hi there! Can you please share the width of the galvanized pipes used for the exposed shelving? Thank you!
Timber shelves teamed with steel worktop
Classic subway tiles + rustic shelving
graue Arbeitsplatte zu braunen Möbeln
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268