Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers
- I have the pergola, now i need to decorate. Does anyone know where ic can find those string lights? Thanks
- Looking for a prefab fireplace for my patio. This one looks like it would be perfect. Would like more information about it.
Were you able to find your prefab solution. I'm interested in this design, too. Thanks!
- Width and height of fireplace?
Thanks for this, what a perfect addition to my collection of pergolas that provide a guide for us and our own home's back entrance as we decide upon how we want to build this. Thanks for a great photo! I asked about the cost, size is a factor of course; I measured it and it is roughly 12'x 14' or we have a patio and it must at minimum cover the width at the widest part, extending out to an area that creates a space there near the back entrance as it is built in laid stones, with a walkway that extends out to the parking bay. It is a very organic style and shape. I had figured it would be columned or the exposed cedar as it's on or farm; we want to tie this into the present style of our existing columned humble front porch, white, surrounding the base or main structure beneath like the cedar posts that support the structure; there would be a spot to make it 3 posts wide upon looking at the back of the house, as well as perhaps 2 or 3 for the depth of how far out it extends, depending on cost and practical aspect of the look of it
- Please advice where is the side table from (with the chain legs)? Thanks!
- What color and brand stain did you use for the pergola?
- We were wondering how you hid the bolts used to hold the cross members to the column?
- What is used to attach the Edison lights?
- Was the fireplace custom? What are the dimensions?
- metal and shingle combo
- In your professional opinion, what type of vine would look best with this color and type of wood structure?
- painting dinning room furniture
- This is just the look I'm searching for to order for a pergola we are building.
- Steel parsons
Fireplace idea to raise mine at the end of the patio and take the pergola out anchored in the wall to close off the area.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268