Kitchen CabinetryTraditional Kitchen
Buckboard ... brown vs grey
- Hi Thomas, First of all thank you for being willing to answer people's questions. It is really kind of you, and useful for us. I don't really have a question, but I looked up the buckboard color and it appeared to be a much darker brown vs this photo which almost appears to be grey. Wierd...
countertops, cabinets finish
- What is the material and color of the countertops? Also where can the finish for the cabinets be purchased? What is the color of the island cabinets? Is it painted and glazed or that just painted?
- It is so nice to see how your company goes above and beyond to provide information and help others! I'm a fan!
- What is suitable spacing of island and what is a good distance between cabinets and island in the middle?
- was this an sand then multiple coats of stain, or can I just buy the paint and start painting
- I love the color of the darker cabinets .... Is it a paint and glaze ? What are the colors used ?
- Hi there. Can you tell me who makes these cabinets? Is the hardware from the same company? Color of stain? Mucho appreciate your time!
- Can you tell me the manufacturer / model of the faucets. What a great kitchen all the way around!
CUSTOM KITCHEN WINDOW
- SO GORGEOUS ! Who is the manufacturer of the beautiful arched window above the kitchen sink ? PLEASE
IF I cant buy the smokey hills stain which stain do you recommend?
- I have a custom cabinet maker but looking for a stain and fell in love with Smokey hills from this picture. I have searched and see they dont sell the stain alone...any recommendations on what stain I could use to best match this beautiful color? Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks
- Hello. Could you tell me the color and name of the flooring here? Love it and the cabinets. We're actually building a house and these are the last 2 things we haven't picked out but I absolutely love this! Thanks
- What kind of crown molding is that on the Cabinets, beautiful and very unique?
- We are looking to put the buckboard in maple in our new kitchen with and Ivory Island. Had a few questions.
On the Buckboard cabinets are the door style Brenner?
What color is the island, Ivory?
Island door style, Ogilby?
What is the hood cabinet called?
Thanks for your help
- I understand the cabinets color is on masterbrand. Is the color of the cabinets along the wall "anchor"? Also, is there a glaze. I have a similar color wood floor and the color is beautiful! Also, are the cabinets maple? Thank you!!!
Who makes the pendant over the sink?
- I love the light fixture over the sink! I would love a couple of them over my island. Thank you!
What brand and color paint on the window wall as well as finish on cab
- What brand and color paint on the window wall as well as finish on cabinets? Love color combo! Thank you
What Houzz contributors are saying:
5. Diagonal cabinet. These can be prefabricated boxes or custom-built. You can even insert a standard cabinet box at a 45-degree angle if there isn’t a prefabricated cabinet available. Diagonal corner cabinets are a nice visual break and can add dimension to your kitchen. They often utilize the entire corner space, but as with blind corner cabinets, you will have to reach back into the recesses of the cabinet to find your dishware.