Interior Designers & Decorators
Photo Credit: Mark Ehlen
Spekva Oil is the best oil to use on your wood tops. Find videos, step by step instructions on how to apply in on our site and blog.
I want to install a wooden countertop (claimed to be treated) but im worried about the water from the sink ruining the wood. Would keeping the level of the countertop higher than the sink help?
- Source of the beautiful pendant lights, please?
- where are the chairs from?
- What is the name of the company and color of the wood top counter?
- Can you please tell me what is the distance between the counter top and the bottom of the pendant? Thanks
I am looking to do a wood island counter-top with an under-mount sink like this and noticed this one has one. What company is this from and how does the counter-top hold up where there could be water from the faucet?
I have the same exact question -who made the walnut countertop and how does it hold up w water etc.
- Could you give me info on the backsplash?
- Can you please tell me the color of the cabinets? Thanks!
- Can you provide the material on the main countertop? If granite, would love to know the color. Thanks.
- It's fantastic! I need a source for several large mirrors like this for our house we're building. Is this a custom designed mirror? If not, where's it made?
- I am in love with the walnut counter top, and essentially everything else in the space :) Thanks for sharing!
- wanting to know what's the wood species, and color
- who is the manufacturer of the chairs?
- hi, did you use macadamia in the kitchen as well? we have our living room painted macadamia and I'm trying to find a nice transition color for our kitchen.
- What brand/color is that wood countertop? Is it laminate?
- What is the countertop material and color? Thank you.
- What is the source for the wooden countertop?
- Could you tell me the dimensions of the island? Thanks
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268