KitchenTraditional Kitchen, Raleigh
Traditional kitchen with painted white cabinets, a large kitchen island with room for 3 barstools, built in bench for the breakfast nook and desk with cork bulletin board.
Color and type of material for floor, also backsplash details?
- Could you tell me the color and the kind of wood used for the floor? Also the color and type of backsplash?
Recommend similar granite color???
- Beautiful kitchen. Those are the cabinets we have picked for our kitchen, however, the builder does not offer the NVG granite, which I LOVE, can you recommend another granite that would look as beautiful and similar to the NVG granite. There is santa cecelia and gold venetian as options which are nice but this is my favorite and now to see it I want it even more. Thank you so much for your time.
Crown molding dilemma
- Love how you incorporated crown moldings on wall. (My cabinets will go to ceiling) What color would you paint crown moldings on walls??? Would you match door trim and base molding or cabinet molding? What would you suggest doing in areas were the two different moldings meet????
Beautiful!! Please tell me the exact wall color in this kitchen?
- Beautiful!!! Please tell me the exact wall color in this kitchen?
- What type of edge did you use for the granite countertop? By the way, I love this kitchen.
Where is the placement of the stove?
- My kitchen has similar layout, want to know where the stove could be placed.
Beautiful kitchen! Would you share the dimensions of the kitchen and the countertop type? Thank you!
Love the lanterns! Where are they from? And what is the countertop, please?
- Building a new home and this is exactly the look I want!
- Is the hardware flat black or oil rubbed bronze? I can't zoom in enough to be able to tell. I am going to mirror my new kitchen after this. It is simply gorgeous. I love the material on the window treatments where is it from?
- Beautiful kitchen. My inspiration :) I am debating between a butterscotch (soft orange) or hazelnut (brown) glaze (cream cabinet Shenandoah), don't want to make the wrong choice...Do you have an opinion to share on either? Thank you.
What color is the sink?
- Is the sink white or stainless steel? I want a stainless steel sink, but I'm not sure how to work that with the aged bronze hardware on the cabinets.
Where in the kitchen is the built in desk...ie in relation to the dining table and island...post pic?
- Is your white cabinets the same color as the white trim on the walls? Whats the rules on white on white? I'm painting my kitchen cabinets creamy white, but dont know if I should carry the color throughout the house trim?
Do you have any more pictures of this home?
- I have a very similar kitchen layout but I do not know what to do with the space between kitchen and family room (right accross) is too small for a breakfast table and too big for just a hall.
recommend similar granite countertop - second questions mistype
- I apologize I wrote in my last question the available option as venetian gold, but it is Neapolitan - not venetian gold, that is not available. Thank you
Best color for front door, house sage green?
- I would like to paint the front door to make it all make the house pop more. The door is white right now, but want more of a focal point. The house is a sage green. Thank you.
- I hung a similar bistro curtain over my kitchen sink. I have a droop in the middle though...wondering where you purchased your hardware because I see you have a middle bracket. My company didn't offer it.
Crown molding & window trim
- I am interested in th crown molding on top of cabinets. Can you tell me the style? And the crown molding on the ceiling. Is the top part the same as what is on the cabinets. I realize there are 2 pieces put together. Is the bottom part the baseboard? Can you give me the exact dimensions? Also how wide is the trim around the window? Oh how high are the ceilings? That might help alot!!
What Houzz contributors are saying:
Aprons. The apron is the piece of wood that travels under and around the countertop overhang. The standard apron height is approximately 3 inches, which can leave enough room for legs under the island countertop if the seat height is average.
8. Antiqued cabinets, traditional lighting. Bold but traditional island lighting made this kitchen particularly noteworthy. Houzzers also loved the antiqued cabinet glaze, contrasting green walls and warm granite counters.