- where is the exterior lighting purchased from?
From your previous comments I see where the home in this photo was built in 2009 but I am hoping you still know or have access to the name of the ceiling fans on this porch. They are gorgeous.
- And is it low maintenance?
Those particular columns are site built using Miratec or LP Smart Side and PVC trim. Yes as long as you keep them clean, caulked and touched-up when needed they are very low maintenance. Thank you.
- Loft conversion ideas
- what are the measurements of the railing....how wide are pickets and how much space b/w them. I am having a problem with very wide columns making the railing look too thin. Thanks
- I'm framing a hip roof to go over a portion of the existing deck . The columns to support the new roof are 6x6 and will be sleeved with azek. I presently have 4x4 for railing posts but don't know if I should change the posts to 6x6 as well or maybe 5x5 ? Don't want it to look odd.
- What material is used on the porch floor?
- What kind of railing was used?
Wrapped Post And Beams 8x8 Tall, 6x6 Short, 6x6 Short, 8x8 Tall With Wood Floor
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268