La CastilleContemporary Bathroom, Miami
ceiling paint color
- Please provide an answer for the ceiling paint color! Its beautiful!!! So classy and elegant! Thank you
countertops and bathtub surround
- what material is the countertop and bathtub surround??
Are the windows in the shower standard windows or are they a special type? If so, what type goes in a shower?
What are the dimension of the tub? Also could you give me manufacture'
- Corner tub size and mfg info
What did you do for the outside corners
- Was bullnose used, or miter cuts, or Sclutter (not a big fan), or another approach? Thanks!
Hi I'm in the process of doing our bath but can't find where I can get
- Thank you this is a beautiful room.
- Can you tell me the manufacturer, model and dimensions of the tub. If looks like the perfect shape for our odd shaped bathroom.
Is the wall covered by travertine
- The wall covering looks comfortable, is it covered by beige travertine tile?
- Every shower needs a shower seat. Our shower is on the small side and we were young when we built this house. I'd gladly forsake the bath for a large shower with a seat, a double vanity and a toilet in its own room.
- Hi, did you use bullnose pieces for the edges of the walls? I want porcelain tiles in my bathroom but can't figure out how to do the corners to get the same clean look that you achieved. Thank you.
Kudo to photographer.
- I would just like to comment on how perfectly this bathroom was captured by the photographer. Exact position of the lens to allow the mirror to repeat the window pattern is very satisfying to the critical eye.
Love wall tile - WOW, and cabinetry with undermount sink
- Where could I find these tiles and this cabinetry (floating we like) and we like an undermount sink rather than vessel - where could we find this as well. Thank so much.
What color paint is the ceiling i love it.
- I'm doing a little bathroom renovation and i'm stuck on the what color should i paint the walls.
Cabinets and tile
- what is the style and mfg of these cabinets? Also, what kind of tiling is used? Thanks