Try Ebony. I'm getting my parquet floors refinished in a month or so and from the samples they bring Ebony is very dark. Just not sure how the floor has the checker board look to it with light then dark stain next to each section.
Thanks! What I love about the stain in the photo is that it is dark, but you can definitely see the dark, berry/purpul-ish undertone and I love it. You can tell that its not just dark brown but something else. I tried to find the stain that someone posted that is close, but I can't find that either. I'm going to keep looking. I have parquet floors that look like the photo, just need to be refinished and stained.
- What is on floor? Who is the manufacturer?
I think I've found a comparable stain - used it on some parquet floors I had - turned out beautiful and very similar to this picture. Sherwin Williams "Blackberry" was the stain. I used oil-based satin polyurethane for the clear coat. My photo here is after only 1 coat of polyurethane. I'll be doing a 2nd coat as well.
I tried to find this stain but couldn't. What would be an alternative?
- What stain is used on the floors and process please share! ?
- I have a 18 X 19 raised ranch basement we are redesigning. have a blank slate right now except that we bought darker hardwood floors already. I need help w/ choosing a color pallet. My husband likes yellow/orange colors which is fine however; I don't know how to pull it all together. Help please!
- I'd like to ask for a permission to use your photo on my website. We are a manufacture of hardwood flooring. We found your photo is beautiful for us to use as a showcase for parquet flooring. We will reference your business for sure on the website.
Please let me know if I can use it. Hope to hear from you soon.
- Any know the shade of gray on the couch?
- What colour is the stain on the floors?
Black and white and gray furniture
Thiscolour I think is what under the carpet
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).