Architects & Building Designers
- What colors did you use for the trim and are they Dunn-Edwards also?
The exterior color is called "Shaggy Barked" by Dunn-Edwards. Unfortunately, we don't remember the color of the trim. But it's likely it's Dunn-Edwards, as well.
The stone veneer is from Eldorado Stone.
- Are these garage doors real wood or painted overlay doors? Thank you
- I am interested in what stone you used that surrounds the house. Very nice. Thanks
Is it possible that this is the Rustic Ledge line (Eldorado Stone) in Cascade?
- Any pics of the interior?
What is the name of the Eldorado stone veneer?
Hi this project was a long time ago. All I can inform you is that it was a ledger stone.
Hope this helps for the time being. Many thanks!
- Please provide brand, color name and number if possible. Thank you.
Hi there, the color is "shaggy barked" by Dunn Edwards. https://www.dunnedwards.com/colors/browser/dec771
Hi -I was wondering about the paint color on this house. Shaggy Barked looks more beige? The color on the house looks almost green?
- Would love to see more pics of this house exterior
- Thank you M. Designs Architects for choosing Eldorado Stone. Based on the photos it looks like the stone color could be our Pinetop or our Saratoga Rustic Ledge. Here is a link to both products: http://www.eldoradostone.com/products/stone/western-profiles/rustic-ledge/#/pinetop. We always recommend obtaining a sample from your local distributor to verify color and selection. To find a distributor nearest you click here: http://www.eldoradostone.com/locator/. For any additional questions or assistance please contact us at (800) 925-1491!
- We are building soon and have a full wall of stone veneer on the front of the house. We have an Eldorado Stone broshure but are not sure which stone this is. Mountain Ledge Panels, Silverton perhaps?
- We went for a similar stucco color, white windows and an ashy brown trim (called Potting Soil). We can't decide what color roof and style- yours looks to have a little dimension to it, too. It all looks great!
- Love the colors used here! Some pics look like a "sage" color and others look "grey". What would you describe it as being? We have a ranch style house like this but we have a brown roof. Would the colors here go with a brown roof color? We are considering adding stucco to our home along with adding the stones to parts of the house as well. What are your thoughts? Thank you!
- Hello! What brand and color stucco was used? I love the paint, but our contractor is telling us to go with colored stucco instead of paint.
- I am thinking of adding a similar stacked stone veneer at the bottom 2 feet of my stucco home but need to know how to flash the sill to keep water from getting behind the stone. How did you do it on this home?
Example of plain siding (or stucco) with stone.
Stone, garage doors (but without the windows)
presidential Shake Autumn Blend
color - green with brown doors and white trim
Paint is Dun-Edwards “Shaggy Barked”, trim is unknown, stone veneer is Eldorado Stone
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268