- What is the stone used on the fireplace called?
A lot of lawn and garden centers have furniture like this, including home improvement stores. There are snap on covers for screened rooms, but most are not see through and are for keeping the elements out and protecting what is inside from what I've seen. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your questions about the fireplace. The supplier for this was Brock White and this unit is a Kingsman OFP42. The hearth material is Chilton Random Flagstone (25% tan/brown, 75% Weatherededge (no pink stones). Brock White could also help you with the decision about an electric fireplace.
- Could you tell me where you purchased the pillows?
- Where can I find this brand? Who makes it?
- Where can I find this fireplace mantel?
Thank you for your interest. This, like most of our mantles, is custom made by our skilled carpenters. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Thanks for your question. The stone is 25% Chilton tan/brown, 75% Chilton Weatherededge, leaving out any pink stones. Hope this is helpful.
- Please share the height of hearth, how high is bottom of mantle from floor, and how many inches between fireplace opening to bottom of mantel? Thank you!
I'm sorry, but this was done in 2009 and I don't have access to the drawing for this fireplace. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
- What is the stone?
Thank you for your inquiry! The fireplace is a mix of Chilton tan/brown (25%) and weather edge stone (75%). The hearth is random Chilton flagstone. Hope that helps!
- I like the clean look to the beam mantel. How did you attach it to the fireplace brick/wall?
- How large are the screen panels? Are they removable? How did you construct them? Is the railing attached to the screen or is it freestanding? Thank you.
Love the fire place next to the windows - bring the outdoors in all year round.
love the fireplace in this space
Stone fireplace with wooden mantle
Love the outdoor fireplace inside the screened porch
Like the banistter... but it's a bit heavy.
As rustic as I would want to go!
Warm porch area, like mantel and natural furniture
Fireplace stone (no hearth); ceiling treatment
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268