Tile, Stone & Countertops
- Was there a certain stain or finish used on the floor to achieve this color?
So please clear this up for me. Is this tile or brick. Or tile made to look like brick?
- what is the size of the floor tile pls?
Our Charlotte showroom is probably your nearest MSI location. Please give them a call at 980-365-7800 and a customer service representative will be able to advise and suggest retailers near you that sell our Capella Bricks.
What color grout was used in this photo ?
Hi, yes, that is a tile we sell.
- Is it brick or tile?
Thank you. It looks grey not taupe in the photo. (: I love it.
What brand grout is oyster gray?
Hi Erin, we're referring to Custom Building Products' Oyster Gray. I believe it's #386. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
- The ceiling really pops! What materials were used?
Hi there! We're not certain about all of the particulars of this project, but we're pretty sure it's painted beadboard in high-gloss aqua. Hope that helps!
Hi, this is a lovely room! Can you share the counter height for the washer and dryer cabinet? Is it the same for the sink cabinet? Thank you!
- I didn't see this exact tile on the website anymore but saw something pretty similar called Brickstone taupe porcelain tile. Is it the same thing or very similar? Thanks!
Hi Rachel, we do carry that product - it has moved under a new section on our website called Brickstone. Here is a link: https://www.msistone.com/porcelain/brickstone/
Hello, do you know the grout color that was used on the floor with the Taupe Capella tile?
- Hi - I'm a writer working on a slideshow for Sunset.com about great laundry room ideas/designs. I contacting you about the possibility of using this lovely image for the slideshow. Please let me know if it's possible to use this image with caption credit on Sunset.com. We do not have a photo budget for this project and I understand if you an only allow permission for pay. Thanks so much for your time. — Jess
Thanks so much for reaching out. Yes, you may use our image and credit M S International, Inc. in the caption. This is our Capella Taupe Brick 2x10. This laundry room was voted one of the most popular images on Houzz last year, winning a 2016 Best of Design Award FYI. Can you please send a link to the final article once it's published? We'd appreciate it.
Thanks so much Mia! Will do!
- I have a box of this flooring laid out right now… However it looks much darker. I have both of the ivory and the taupe and I'm wondering if the taupe lightens up because in your picture it looks so much lighter than what I have. Have you laid the ivory before? Thank you so much for your help!
Thanks for reaching out. Our Capella Bricks do have a ton of variation in them; however, I think this particular issue can be attributed to the lighting. The camera light plus the abundance of natural light is making the tile appear a bit lighter. [Here's the same room at a different angle[(https://www.houzz.com/photos/capella-taupe-brick-contemporary-laundry-room-orange-county-phvw-vp~34860325) - you can see it's a bit darker because they probably dimmed the camera light a little.
And for the Ivory Brick, we don't have any pictures of that color installed at this time. We'd love to see pictures of your project if you're willing to share. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Kenziedrew - I'm about to commit to either the taupe or the ivory as well. What did you end up going with? Did you use the 3/4 inch grout line? Are you happy with your decisions? Would you be willing to share photos?
- brand and color name of paint, please?
Hi there, Teresa! Unfortunately, we don't know the specific paint brand and name. We'd describe it as a high-gloss aqua color. Hope that helps some.
- Do you have the paint color that was used on the ceiling? Thank you!
Hi Victoria! No, unfortunately, we don't have the name of the paint color.
Hi there! Unfortunately, we don't have that information for this project.
- Can you please provide room dimensions?
Hi Dan, thanks for the question. Unfortunately, we don't have that information for this project.
- Can you tell us the size of the grout lines?
Hi! Thanks for reaching out. They used a 3/4" grout spacer. That paired with Custom Building Product's Oyster Gray grout really gives the brick install a realistic look. Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!
- We are planning on using this tile in our mudroom and entry way. Any recommendations on grout that will hold up to high traffic and resist staining?
We're excited to hear that! Our favorite grout for this brick is Oyster Gray. It looks like real mortar which makes the brick look even more authentic. We also recommend Delorean Gray for a darker option. We'd love to see before and after pics of your project!
- Can you share the size and shape of this mud/laundry room
Hi Liz! Unfortunately, we don't have that information for this project.
- Could I request a sample? Thanks!
- What color was used on the ceiling? It's amazing!
Everything, layout, floor herring bone pattern
Laundry room/ coat room/ pantry back of house
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268