Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers
- Can you tell me where to get these? Thanks!
The unit that is in between the beams is our Firenze model that is designed to mount inside a pergola or any other type of square or rectangular structure. Here is the link to the Firenze model: https://www.retractableawnings.com/patio-cover-awnings/firenze.html
Hi, what is the name and color of the Eldorado Stone used on the columns please? Thank you!
Looks like Cameron Stone (Squares and Recs) ClickHere
For this project the awning was custom but now it is available from Infinity Canopy.
They look like theydo a good job. Thanks!
- Looking to build a pergola similar in size to this. Thank you
Josh, as I recall he pergola is about 15 ft. x 30 ft. in size for the dining area.
- Where can I buy the dining table?
I wish I could tell you, Mrs. Glen Campbell purchased it.
- Who makes the furniture?
- would you tell me what's the size(length and width) of this whole are and all costs to this structure excluding furniture. What is the manufacture of the cooking equipment. I would appreciate if you can provide a detailed list of the equipment and is it run by gas, propane? electric....
- Can you please let me know the type of stone and color used? Thx.
Outdoor dining and kitchen with trellis to support heaters and lighting. Also like fireplace and stone columns supporting trellis
Let’s just move to Tuscany instead
like this look but I think it's too big
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).