Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers
- Can I mix succulents with evergreen trees in a landscape?
I was wanting some input about using "pine" trees with succulents. We are building our backyard in a modern feel, with a fireplace and geometric patio. A design friend of mine is suggesting palms, but I am partial to christmas trees! Is this crazy? (the yard came with two orange trees and a lemon, and one tall palm with big fat leaves just in case it matters).
- Can you tell me what kind of pine trees are in this photo?
- What kind of material are the stone pavers? Love the colors.
- What type of pine tree is shown?
8. Mix materials. A wooden bench and concrete retaining wall's meeting spot emphasizes the corner in this geometric garden.
Redwood, understory plantings, 24" x 24" stone step pads.
I like this simple design near the front entry.
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268