Marietta Kitchen & Hall BathroomTraditional Kitchen, Atlanta
Photos credit of Weidmann Remodeling
Backsplash and Cabinets
- Can you tell me the names of the backsplash as well as the cabinet species and finish and brand? Thank you!
Love the tile backsplash! Do you have the specifics on it?
- Do you know who manufactures this and the title/name of the tile?
Looks convenient, but heat next to spices?
- How does the proximity to the oven affect the flavor of the spices?
I am interested in purchasing the sliding window, who is the manufactu
- window, framing, any detail you can offer.
Kitchen Remodling Ideas
- My wife is tired of the wood laminate counter tops in the kitchen. Are there different types of granite? How is the cost of granite calculated?
How are the spices lasting so close to the heat of the oven?
- I like this idea but it seems like storing the spices so close to the heat of the oven would not be a good idea. How are the spices surviving the heat? How long have you been storing them like this?
Not smart, heat ruins spices
- For the life of me, I do not know why anyone would put the spices by the heat of the stove. No matter how well insulated, the residual heat ruins spices.
what is the brand of the stove & what is the width of it?
- I love your stove. Can u tell me the mane & model # & how wide it is? Thank you!!!
What is the countertop counter? And is it granite?
- I'm redoing my kitchen like to know what couloir the countertop is and is it granite?
Kitchen backsplash- could I have manufacturer and name of pattern plea
- Looking for backsplash- like this very much. Thank you!
- I have this countertop Verde Peacock? And would like yo know what this backsplash is. Dal Tile?
- if you paint your exterior for red for front entrance of house should the interior be the same color?
What color would you use for the walls on te rest of the kitchen?
- i have similar countertops and cabinets and back splash, need advise on paint colors for the walls.
where can I purchase the cabinets?
- Love their simplicity while classy....now just need to find them at a discount cabinet store.....
What paint for walls would you recommend.
- I have new cherry cabinets and whitish with some grey in counter top and same with backsplash and light grey floors. Would you be so kind as to recommend a paint color? Thank you so much.
Where can I find those glass corkscrew jars??
- I love the glass jars on the counter where can I find them?
Not sure this is a good idea for herb and spice storage.
- Very handy, but the herbs and spices would be poorly affected by the heat given off on the sides of the stove.
Spice Rack next to stove?
- I wondered the same thing as another reader?
The cabinets are beautiful and one would think it is handy to keep spices at your fingertips, but heat is very bad for your spices. I can't say that an actual built in spot directly next to the oven was a well thought out plan at all.
where did u get the cabinet hardware and its name thank u
- where did u get the cabinet hardware and its name. thank u
Love the canisters holding the noodles, where r they from?
- Love the canisters holding the noodles, where r they from
why did you use a freestanding range instead of a slide-in?
- Why did you use a free-standing range instead of a slide-in?
- It all looks lovely. However, it is CLEAR that whoever designed this knows naught about cooking. Spices and seasonings are destroyed by heat and warmer temperatures. Given, there is a panel between the side of the oven and the seasonong racks. Even so, that is the warmest and least desirable location for anyone to keep spices in the entire kitchen. When it comes to bottled spices, keeping them in a freezer preserves them best, but amywhere is better than near the oven, where they will all taste like grass clippings after a while.
Where did you get the utensil holder that is next to the stove?
- I absolutely love all the colors! It really adds a nice pop of color to the kitchen.
Who makes the range/oven?
- Remodeling our kitchen and have been looking at different range/ovens. Also is the other appliance above the dish drawer a drawer microwave?
kitchen stain color
- Love the stain; is it more red or brown? We are in the middle of a remodel...please help!
Your Web Site
- I have a great collection of kitchen ideas that I've pinned on Pintrest and there's a large community on Pintrest that share kitchen ideas. I'm preparing to have my kitchen redone so it's part of my research. So, the question is why don't you have the PIN icon along with your fantastic kitchen photos so I can share them with others?
What Houzz contributors are saying:
15. Functionality is something almost every homeowner wants, and these two spice racks deliver that. While some worry about the effect of heat on the spices, designer and builder Weidmann Remodeling says a well-insulated cavity surrounding the KitchenAid range and a high-quality cabinet box prevent damage from heat exposure. But the clever solution here isn’t the only thing Houzz users responded to. The custom alder cabinets, from Timberland Cabinets, the Verde Butterfly granite countertops and the Daltile mosaic backsplash complete the beautiful design.